Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Final Reflections

I think I've really learned to like WIKI-ing. When I was first introduced to this, I didn't take much thought into it. But after viewing all these different Wiki's that have been used in the classroom, I've had a change of heart.

Well I'm excited to start the new year with all these great technology. Like I mentioned in my blog about WIKIs, I would use this for students to make a WIKI page about themselves and add information for their classmates to read and learn about one another. This would be a great way to highlight a student all through the use of WIKIs!


Most definitley! I find that with all these tools, there will be lots of independent studies that will encourage different skills and open opportunities to all students to participate at their comfort level. Some students may take one these task and soar and some may just use technology for gaining knowledge. Regardless, I can see with the NEW AND FUNCTIONING technology we are receiving all these tasks can be tackled and will be promoted through out the school.

At first, I thought eh..more work! But I've learned a lot of new technology. Although I am very techy, I'm not one to venture around to find new technology to use =)! Sometimes, I just see there's just so much and not sure how to apply. After looking at all these 11 tools, I can see how I can use and apply it in my 1st grade class. With the 11 tools, I've used 8 of them personally and for my higher ed class, but now I know how to use all 11 for my class!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you learned a few new things to use. It is going to be awesome having the new equipment!

    ReplyDelete